Best price on an ego c twist basic kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eranda13

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Bethlehem, PA
Right now I have some V2cigs 808 batteries with the eSmart clearomizers on them. I'm thinking about trying an eGo c twist with a clearomizer. Is it worth the price of admission? What's better about it?

And where can I get a decent price on a basic kit with a battery, charger and clearo? I just want to test drive it before I decide if I'm making the $$ commitment.

TIA.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
Welcome To The Only Vapor Shop In Indianapolis And Central Indiana....... . They have the EGO-C Twist starter kit for $49.00. This is where I got mine and I love it. Now there is a new Vapor shop here in Indy called Paradise Vapor. Their EGO-C Twist starter kit is on sale now for $30.00. They don't have a web site as of yet cause they are new but I can give you their number and you can call them and discuss shipping arrangements.

AsI said I have the EGO-C Twist. I use the CE4 or 5 Clearomizer with the 1.8ohm Atomizer and am very happy.

mooshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
SoCal
Mooshi is that a generic or a real eGo?

Thanks for all the ideas!! :toast:
I'm really not sure. :( I just happened to see the post on ........'s at the same time I saw your post. But in looking at the pictures, I'm going so say generic - the eGos normally have their logo on the bottom... and the model on the barrel.

Vapor Joe's title says eGo Twist "style," and then his description says eGo Twist. :( So again, I'm unsure.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK

lolwatpear

Jul 10, 2013
US
This is a generic twist, I have one, build quality is good, only issue I have is there is no mark on the body to reference the voltage against easily. I solved it by scratching out a line from the black on the body after I had turned the twist all the way down.

when you say 'turned the twist all the way down,' can you tell me which direction that is (when looking at the end)? ccw or cw? I'm waiting for mine to arrive.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
when you say 'turned the twist all the way down,' can you tell me which direction that is (when looking at the end)? ccw or cw? I'm waiting for mine to arrive.

Counter-clockwise is to lower voltage. Clockwise is to raise voltage.

Greetings Eranda13,

Started Vaping : July 1st, 2013
Stopped Smoking : Not Applicable

Although you posted this thread a couple of months ago.... I thought I'd post for anyone else who's looking....

Joyetech Ego C Twist 1000 Kanger Starter Kit | Vapor USA Wholesale

This is $43.75 (Out-The-Door Price)

This is where I bought mine....

Eranda13

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2013
Bethlehem, PA
This is the one I ended up getting

Joyetech eGo-C Twist - Vision Mini Vivi Nova Starter Kit - VaporFusion

$36.99 for a 650 twist and a mini vivi nova kit with two extra coil heads. I thought I did OK :2cool:

I also ordered an EVOD and a CE5 with some extra coil heads. I'll have lots to play with... tracking shows it will be delivered Saturday.

Between that and the iTaste VV v3 I ordered from FastTech, I should be good to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread