Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have already gotten static from people who loved the Lemo 2 when in another thread I told how my Lemo 2 leaked like a _____ (insert your favorite expletive here.)

I carry my tank and mod on a lanyard around my neck and the weight of the Lemo 2 caused everything to tilt and the top juice fill port leaked ejuice all over my shirt. I quickly deposited the $35 Lemo 2 into the GARBAGE where it belonged.

Adrian at my nearby Vape shop was rocking a Lemo Drop. I told him my horror story with the Lemo 2 and he suggested I try the display model of the Lemo Drop. He inserted a coil and the _______ piece of _____ DIDNT WORK EVEN TO DRY BURN TGE COIL. NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE FIDDLED WITH IT.

we tried it on my istick40. his sigeli 75 and two or three mods at the shop.

So all you eleaf tank fans count yourself lucky.

As far as I am concerned every Lemo tank deserves to be burried under 10 feet of concrete.

You Lemo fans can talk to the hand because the ears aren't listening.

I doubt I will ever buy another eleaf product.

I buy clones and they work fantastic . I buy an authentic and try another authentic at a vape shop and the're GARBAGE.

ELEAF WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
Sorry you couldn't get it to work. Some can be a bit fiddly and the wicking takes some practice.

However, instead of trashing a perfectly good tank, please rehome it. It's green, and gives you good karma. For a list of your local Eleaf shelters, please PM me. Thanks!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Sorry you couldn't get it to work. Some can be a bit fiddly and the wicking takes some practice.

However, instead of trashing a perfectly good tank, please rehome it. It's green, and gives you good karma. For a list of your local Eleaf shelters, please PM me. Thanks!

You don't get it.

the Lemo 2 took a one way trip to the landfill months ago.

the Lemo drop; I had the good sense to not buy it.. No matter what fiddling we did or which mod we put it on there was this error message Check Atomizer.

I wouldn't be caught dead with an eleaf tank.

faeriekitsune

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
So. MD
You don't get it.

the Lemo 2 took a one way trip to the landfill months ago.

the Lemo drop; I had the good sense to not buy it.. No matter what fiddling we did or which mod we put it on there was this error message Check Atomizer.

I wouldn't be caught dead with an eleaf tank.
No, you don't get it.

Sarcasm. FTW.

I already have one, thanks, and I don't particularly want one that's been in god knows what.

As for the Drop, eh, crap happens. Probably a bad connection between the positive block and base. QC ain't always perfect.

And if it was tossed months ago and you didn't buy the Drop, why are you .....ing about it now?

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Still vaping my Kayfun and waiting for the next great thing in RTAs to hit the market. I'm tired of buying tanks, only to hear (and find out on my own) that something else is better. They all have their downsides and leaking is a major defect in most. It's hard to put liquid in a tank with an air hole and not have temperature related leaks. Body heat is one cause of leaking. Heat the liquid and it expands. Where does it go? Right out the air hole!

I like to carry mine in a pants pocket. If it's not vertical it will sometimes produce some dew around the air hole. Good o-ring seals are the key, but thermal expansion will always force out a drop. Maybe someone will design a tank with the air hole at the top instead of next to the wick.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Why
No, you don't get it.

Sarcasm. FTW.

I already have one, thanks, and I don't particularly want one that's been in god knows what.

As for the Drop, eh, crap happens. Probably a bad connection between the positive block and base. QC ain't always perfect.

And if it was tossed months ago and you didn't buy the Drop, why are you .....ing about it now?

Why am I _____ing about it now?

Both were 100 ℅ authentic and total GARBAGE AND CIST $35-40

I AM ROCKING A Goblin Mini clone and a Kayfun Lite clone. Both cost me a grand total of $30 for both tanks, and neither one have given me a second in trouble and wick 70/30 juice like a freight train.

Both of the clones should leak like a _____ the Goblin has bottom airflow and the Kayfun is bottom filled.

The Lemo 2 was authentic was top filled and shouldn't have leaked but it leaked like a son of a ______. And the Lemo Drop had a fault in passing current through to the coil.

That my friend is why I am complaining now.

milescadre

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Ragequit ftw.

joking aside, major reason I hate top fills and the lemo 2's fill is that very reaosn; they can leak.

I've had friends with the lemo drop, and the center pin sometimes can wiggle to a short. Same with the deck aswell.

I've never been a fan of eleaf products. ever since the horrible tanks I first bought off them, I just avoided the brand. Never heard of UD before buying the goblin, and that turned out to be a wonderful investment.

The important thing is you DID find a tank that works. Coming here, ranting your hardships doesnt help. a more productive post wouldve said that the last 2 eleaf products you encountered were defective, not yelling and swearing.

just my 2 cents

PS: my buddy rocks a lemo 2. he loves it, and its never leaked on him, despite him being downright abusive with the thing. maybe he got lucky?

Reactions: faeriekitsune

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
I've never had a problem with my lemo 2 leaking, or dry hits persay, but it is a terribly designed RTA. Its like whoever designed it had no idea why they were doing what they were doing. The bore on the chimney is asinine, the deck diameter / evaporation chamber is too large for its own good, the airflow has major choke points (rendering the wide bore chimney pointless, other than to mute flavor). Just terrible overall design, it vapes, don't get me wrong, but it could have been much better had they known what they were doing.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rant & Rave On!
As long as it makes YOU feel better,,, Cheap ECF Group Psycho-Therapy.
and, Great Giggles for the rest of us.

I have an L2. Quirky at times-Yes. Requires Wicking "prowess"-Yes. Mine never leaked or dry-hit. IMO I would label it (since this is an Op Ed Thread) as Adequate. Great Airflow and Lacking in Flavor. Now that I have tried the Freemax Starre Pro, the L2 is empty and riding the Pine (actually Oak) in the Rack of the Ft. Vape Armory. I believe it has been "moth-balled". But it did serve its purpose for a time and for that,,, No Wadded Huggies whine-baggery from me.

Reactions: faeriekitsune

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
This is what I meant by asinine chimney bore:

wYniDwN.jpg

Chimney on the left, center post on the right.
HyzIONe.jpg

Even with that extra metal lip that holds the insulator you can fit the center post in the chimney from the top.

Reactions: UncleChuck

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Ragequit ftw.

joking aside, major reason I hate top fills and the lemo 2's fill is that very reaosn; they can leak.

I've had friends with the lemo drop, and the center pin sometimes can wiggle to a short. Same with the deck aswell.

I've never been a fan of eleaf products. ever since the horrible tanks I first bought off them, I just avoided the brand. Never heard of UD before buying the goblin, and that turned out to be a wonderful investment.

The important thing is you DID find a tank that works. Coming here, ranting your hardships doesnt help. a more productive post wouldve said that the last 2 eleaf products you encountered were defective, not yelling and swearing.

just my 2 cents

PS: my buddy rocks a lemo 2. he loves it, and its never leaked on him, despite him being downright abusive with the thing. maybe he got lucky?

I disagree.

Posts like mine helps three ways.

1. Let's users know the eleaf they are considering may have a problem.

2. Someone from eleaf may see my post and tighten up their quality control.

3. Let's people know how I feel about defective products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread