Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
Gun metal 100 watt user here.

My goodness, what a well made, rock solid, easy to use device this one is. My brother kept showing me his 2 cell version as he took a 4 second drag that caused my home to smell like captain crunch cereal. I was using a tobbaco liquid in a joyetech Penguin at the time so moving to such a large device didn't seem so necessary.

Then a local shop got in the 100 watt version. By then I had discovered the Zenith tank and a nice grape I like. I still carry the porta-puffer types during the day. Then in the evening I enjoy tastey MTL's from a Zenith clad Legend.

flawless operation with a predictable puff every time. After two weeks of coffee table use the ginormous battery is still at 75%. The guy at the shop joked "get a spare cell and you won't run out of power for a year"... he was joking and did not know my thought was during hurricane season this dude will make it through power outages easily.

Thank you Geek Vape for making a one cell version.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Gun metal 100 watt user here.

My goodness, what a well made, rock solid, easy to use device this one is. My brother kept showing me his 2 cell version as he took a 4 second drag that caused my home to smell like captain crunch cereal. I was using a tobbaco liquid in a JoyeTech Penguin at the time so moving to such a large device didn't seem so necessary.

Then a local shop got in the 100 watt version. By then I had discovered the Zenith tank and a nice grape I like. I still carry the porta-puffer types during the day. Then in the evening I enjoy tastey MTL's from a Zenith clad Legend.

Flawless operation with a predictable puff every time. After two weeks of coffee table use the ginormous battery is still at 75%. The guy at the shop joked "get a spare cell and you won't run out of power for a year"... he was joking and did not know my thought was during hurricane season this dude will make it through power outages easily.

Thank you Geek Vape for making a one cell version.

Thank you for your support. It's glad to hear that you love our products.
Thank you & have a great day~!

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Big fan of the Geek Vape Legend, not simply because it is a great mod which it truly is but when I struggled to update the firmware they supported me.

Emailed CS late at night they replied, sent me a new file, then followed up with an email to make sure it worked. I chatted back and forth with their CS told them I would like a MAC version of the firmware update and the next day they sent me the MAC version. BTW MAV version was flawless. PC version issue was usb conflict, not Geek Vapes fault, stupid PC.

How can you not appreciate that level of customer service???????? For this reason I will own more Geek Vape stuff.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
Big fan of the Geek Vape Legend, not simply because it is a great mod which it truly is but when I struggled to update the firmware they supported me.

Emailed CS late at night they replied, sent me a new file, then followed up with an email to make sure it worked. I chatted back and forth with their CS told them I would like a MAC version of the firmware update and the next day they sent me the MAC version. BTW MAV version was flawless. PC version issue was usb conflict, not Geek Vapes fault, stupid PC.

How can you not appreciate that level of customer service???????? For this reason I will own more Geek Vape stuff.

Thank you so much for your shoutout. It is glad that you finally solve the problem under the help of our support team! Our support team would really appreciate your praise. We will work harder and try our best to offer the best service to our customers!

Best Regards,

I am an avid fan of geek vape mods and after owning the original aegis for a good while with absolutely no problems i have decided that its now time to go for the Legend kit.
The original aegis has never let me down its a wonderful sexy mod even for a girly girl like me. It has stood a good few drops and even a good wash by the tides at the beach and still keeps ticking along no problems. For anyone unsure about the original or the Legend all i can say is for the price you wont regret purchasing and wont get a better mod anywhere.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
The green Legend kit was at my PO before it entered the tracking system. MVS requires 18+ to sign. The dogs snoozed on the job so I had to pick it up at PO.
I quit with 24mg 70PG Fireball 5.5 years ago. DIY Max VG 3mg Candy Watermelon, Bavarian Cream & Kool Berries today.
40231292_2240819946148823_4438795953922637824_n.jpg

Last edited:

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
The green Legend kit was at my PO before it entered the tracking system. MVS requires 18+ to sign. The dogs snoozed on the job so I had to pick it up at PO.
I quit with 24mg 70PG Fireball 5.5 years ago. DIY Max VG 3mg Candy Watermelon, Bavarian Cream & Kool Berries today.
40231292_2240819946148823_4438795953922637824_n.jpg
Nice screen shot

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Just ordered another Aegis Legend using the deal in this link Great Deal on GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod For 33% Off
Note they say 33% off which was just marginally a good deal but when I applied the coupon they took $33.00 off which brought the cost to $40.90. Be sure you check USA Warehouse before adding the Legend to your cart.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
My aegis dosen't see much use lately but every time i feel like dripping on my Drop rda that's my mod of choice for sure ! LOVE IT

Although i do wish for an aegis squonker one day with a tube mechanism instead of the metal straw thing like on the gbox 200, that thing was horrid sorry geekvape =/

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm going to do it. But I can't do anything ATM really the husband appears to have had food poisoning all night due to the pizza we ate. I found this out upon entering the bathroom and finding a 90 ambient temperature and a tub full of water, which is his "between vomiting" method to calm down.

He is asleep (I think) possibly dead, but dead can wait, going in there to check on his "aliveness" might lead to "waking up" and I have learned... That's not a good scenario. LOL.

Anna

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
@Punk In Drublic

Does $40 shipped work for the legend? Vapesourcing has it with coupon AEGIS. Says 33% off but it actually takes $33 off price. Select USA Warehouse

Great Deal on GeekVape Aegis Legend Mod For 33% Off

Sorry noticed you are in Canada so only the China shipping might work for you.

Thanks.

Shipping into Canada isn’t always the cheapest option. Once our poor dollar gets converted most of the time it’s cheaper to buy here than from the US. Plus I don’t have much faith with customs. I know people who have ordered products from the US only to have it returned to the shipper because customs denied it. And the uncertainty with our up and coming e-cigarette laws doesn’t leave me with the warm and fuzzies.

I’ve seen the Legend as cheap as $65 CAN – straight conversion that’s ~$50 US and without bank conversion rates and shipping costs. Thanksgiving is just around the corner, there will be sales like all holidays.

Geekvape_Official

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2017
www.geekvape.com
My aegis dosen't see much use lately but every time i feel like dripping on my Drop rda that's my mod of choice for sure ! LOVE IT

Although i do wish for an aegis squonker one day with a tube mechanism instead of the metal straw thing like on the gbox 200, that thing was horrid sorry geekvape =/

Thank you for the feedback! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread