The Crown aka "The Kick Killer" - A New VV/VW Drop-in Module for Mechanical Personal Vaporizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Coming up on Tuesday's episode of Click, Bang!

The Crown aka "The Kick Killer"

A new VV/VW drop-in module for mechanical mods

I'll be interviewing John, the inventor of this amazing new accessory that brings regulated power delivery to mechanical and electro-mechanical personal vaporizers.

I've been using this device in mechanical mods, and I'll talk about my experience with it and review the product.

Tuesday March 5th at 9PM EST

Vapers Place - VP Live Podcast

listen on your mobile device: VP-LIVE View

View attachment 183238

Last edited:

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
I will definitely watch :)

Just so you know, Click, Bang! is an audio program...so nothing to watch :)

Is there any more information? Who will carry these? Etc?

I think that is developing...might have more info by Tuesday, might not.

Must we have to watch to discover the ratings of the device?
Like wattage?

Pbusardo is making a video that will go through all the tech specs. Not sure when that is going up, but I'm sure it will be very comprehensive.

The VW Crown has a max of 10W but the VV Crown has a max of 5.5V and as far as I understand, does not limit the power the same way as the VW - so that might have a power output greater than 10W once you do the math. I'm not 100% clear on this, but I will be sure to ask during the interview on Tuesday.

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Tonight on Click, Bang!

The Crown aka "The Kick Killer"

A new VV/VW drop-in module for mechanical mods

I'll be interviewing John, the inventor of this new accessory that brings regulated power delivery to mechanical and electro-mechanical personal vaporizers.

I'll also be speaking with Andrew Couts, technology writer for Digital Trends, about his upcoming article on the people and culture of vaping. Andrew will talk about the article, and how vapers can help him with his story.

9PM EST

Vapers Place - VP Live Podcast

listen on your mobile device: VP-LIVE View

6pointprime

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2010
NYC
Last night's episode of Click, Bang! is up for replay:

Is The Crown VW Drop-In Module a "Kick Killer"?

Is The Crown VW Module a "Kick Killer"? - Andrew from DigitalTrends & His Article on Vaping Culture by VP Live on SoundCloud - Hear the world

http://itun.es/i6Jt2QD

direct mp3 download link: http://soundcloud.com/vp-live/is-the-crown-vw-module-a-kick/download

John from Artisan Vaping calls in to talk about The Crown - a new drop-in VV/VW module for mechanical mods. Instructions on how to win a Crown are in the After-Hours portion of the broadcast. You can also check out Pbusardo's review of The Crown here: A PBusardo Review & Contest - New Jazz Carto Pipes and THE CROWN - YouTube

Andrew Couts from Digital Trends calls in to talk about his upcoming article about the people and culture of the vaping community. You can contact him at acouts@digitaltrends.com or on Twitter @AndrewCouts

Voting is open for the new Mamu Mod Giveaway Contest! You guys get to vote on what mod will be given away. You can vote here: Vapers Forum

Quick review of the BCC Mega Clear Cartomizer from VapeOnly

URGENT: Greg from Casaa calls in to talk about a call to action on a new piece of legislation that would force Utah ecig vendors out of business: CASAA: URGENT! Utah Bill to Tax E-Cigarettes and Ban Online Sales -- HB372

AMP Tank Hate Mail with Cisco

A new commercially mass-produced mod using The Nivel Chip is coming soon!

Skanks are held to a standard way too high due to reality TV, says panel of experts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread