Has something happened to Vapealicious? No juice/No customer support reply

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
I normally would not post something like this, but don't know what else to do.

I placed an order on 12/1/13
The amount is deducted from my Visa on the same day

It says it was shipped on 12/6/12
Tracking info only says the electronic information was received, but never shows the package in transit, hasn't changed in almost 2 months.

I contacted via phone call and left a message on 12/22/13
I also left a message using the form on the website the same day

No response to either for over a month.

Now, I have again left a message on the phone and the website contact area, along with this post. Hopefully, this time, one of the three will get a response.

Again, I really do not like to post something like this, but I'm also not thinking the other methods are working.

This is my first and only issue with VAL, and have had great service and great products from them on all my past orders.

Got an updated tracking number today!!

Good Times!

Did they ever respond to your email? I'm still waiting on my juice (doesn’t look good) or a reply. Whichever comes first.... This was my first order from them and it's definitely gonna be the last! Too many vendors out there to have to be treated like this. They took my money ASAP, they should send my order just as fast, imo...

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Did they ever respond to your email? I'm still waiting on my juice (doesn’t look good) or a reply. Whichever comes first.... This was my first order from them and it's definitely gonna be the last! Too many vendors out there to have to be treated like this. They took my money ASAP, they should send my order just as fast, imo...

Truly mind blowing.
I am basically convinced that VAL is now run by somebody less competent. That's the only thing that would make sense for a company that went from amazing to highly questionable in terms of service.
I'm very disappointed to hear this as I was looking forward to trying the newer flavors. :(

Truly mind blowing.
I am basically convinced that VAL is now run by somebody less competent. That's the only thing that would make sense for a company that went from amazing to highly questionable in terms of service.
I'm very disappointed to hear this as I was looking forward to trying the newer flavors. :(

After posting this thread my tracking number updated and had movement yesterday! Still no email or phone call from them to explain what the deal is... Still less than impressed....

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
After posting this thread my tracking number updated and had movement yesterday! Still no email or phone call from them to explain what the deal is... Still less than impressed....

Well that's good to hear. I'm still holding out hope for both you and DKS-1. And myself, should I make my next order. Still deciding on that. A lot will depend on how well it goes for you two.

DKS-1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
VA/NC and NLV Land
Well, the updated "tracking" I received was just the tracking for the contact form or whatever. I jumped the gun thinking it was a new shipment tracking number or something. Anyway, figured it was resolved and no point in correcting my post. But, alas, here I am, still with no juice or refund. I was told in the message sent on the day of my last post that they could refund me or send my juice. I responded to the email and the actual contact form response on the site. No answer back and it's been yet another month now!!!!!

Last edited:

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
~~UPDATE~~
We have finished Relocating and have started to pump out the orders. If you have an order waiting to be processed, please be patient with us as we are working around the clock to get everyone their Yummies in a quick and timely manner. This Move was very important for us to keep up with the current demand which will allow us to better Serve you.
If you have an email waiting for a response, It will take us a while to get back with them as we have a massive amount of emails to go through. Our internet connections were just installed Yesterday so we have not had a chance to go through them. We wanted to get on all the orders quickly so that we are not further delaying your Juice.
~Jonathan~

We have had many things happen to us Last Month which caused several delays in processing orders. I'm not here to offer an excuse as to why orders were delayed. I can only make a stance to let every one know that now that we have relocated to a larger facility and have brought in and started training new mixers to help keep up with demand that once all orders have gone out things will change as we are restructuring and making changes that will allow us to streamline with little wait times. Most emails have been answered, If you have an email waiting a response please PM me so I can contact you directly. I will do my best to keep in contact with everyone on here and through emails tho most will receive a response later in the evening or early morning.

~Jonathan~

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada

DLite

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
CA
www.vapealiciousjuice.com
Misty, I've not received one email from you or any other ECF Admin, As for our Forum Fees they are suppose to be taken out automatically every month which is how it was set up when we first received our Forum and there has NEVER been an issue with the fee not being Paid. If there is any unpaid balance it is the FAULT of ECF and not US.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread