Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Q: How many payment options does our company provide?
A: Four payment options are acceptable, which are PayPal, Western Union, Wire Transfer and Moneybookers. You can directly choose paypal or western union when you checkout (as shown in the following figure). If you choose to pay through wire transfer or moneybookers, please contact us by email before you pay.

payment%201.png

About PayPal

There are two also different ways.

1. PayPal Express Checkout (Behind the PayPal logo there’s a sentence saying Checkout with PayPal. The safer, easier way to pay.) If the shipping and address remain the same with previous, regular customers can choose this efficient way of payment. Attention: if the account information is not identical with the shipping information, you cannot pay successfully. If that happens, please choose PayPal IPN to pay.​

2. PayPal IPN. You could see PayPal IPN in the checkout page(Behind the PayPal logo there’s a sentence saying Save time Check out securely.) This method is applicable to most customers. Attention: you may come across the situation that the reward points cannot appear automatically to your account, if so, please feel free to contact us in time.

If you choose PayPal, you need to pay immediately. You can sign up for a PayPal account to pay or you can just pay through the official website of PayPal (www.paypal.com).

About Western Union

The third option on the checkout page is Western Union. By this method, you do not need to pay immediately. Instead, you should first finish placing your order, then go to the local western union outlet to remit the money to the following account:

First name[FONT=宋]:Hongquan[/FONT]
Last name[FONT=宋]:Yu[/FONT]
City: Xiamen
State: Fujian
Post code: 350000
phone: 008613395037211

After your sending the money, please email us the following information.

Sender’s full first name:
Sender’s full last name:
Amount:
Currency:
MTCN code for your payment:
your order number on our site:

Only providing all the information above can we withdraw your money from the bank. Your order will be shipped within two working days after receiving your money and your order number will be emailed to you.

Q: If I want to pay by credit card, which way of payment should I choose?
A: Please choose PalPal.

Q: Can I pay by moneybookers?
A: Sorry. We do not accept payment via Moneybookers for a while.

Q: Can I pay by wire transfer? How can I get your account information?
A: Yes, you can. Please email us for relevant information before you pay.

If you place an order and do not send the payment within 2 weeks, your order will be canceled without notice.

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I placed my order last night. How long will it take before I receive a confirmation email? My account is msimindlessmsi@gmail.com and I paid via Paypal.

Thank you for your asking. normally you will get a confirmation email shortly after you finish your order.

could you check spam and let me know if you do not see any emails there? :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
I ordered an hour ago and have not received any confirmation?

Order #66247

Please advise

Thank you for your asking.
we did get your order with no problem.
could you check spam and look for our order confirmation sent from support@healthcabin.net?
Sometimes our emails are regarded as spam. ;)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hi Amy,
You did not answer to my email yesterday about order 73719. Should I ask for refund from Moneybookers or you will solve problem with them? Please respond, I paid 5 days ago and my order still pending. I also want to order some new items.
Many thanks.

Hi Sir,
Thank you for your asking here.
We did try to refund your payment from moneybookers and failed. we can not use our money at moneybooker account at all.
We have start to resolve the problem with moneybookers. We have been waiting for their reply.
Nevertheless, We will send your order next week.
please do not send any money to us from moneybookers until we fix the problem.
thanks
Amy

zogu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
Beograd, Vracar
Hi Sir,
We did try to refund your payment from moneybookers and failed. we can not use our money at moneybooker account at all.
We have start to resolve the problem with moneybookers. We have been waiting for their reply.
thanks
Amy
Amy,
Thank you very much.
Can I pay you my next orders with wire transfer (bank transfer) and can you send me payment instructions?

My country forbids PayPal because some stupid Serbian law and our only option for payment was moneybookers. WE is to expensive (8 or 16 eur per transaction). Here is a link to problems with payment to Healthcabin on one Serbian forum Google translated to English (go to last page): www.e-cigserbia.com

Last edited:

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Amy,
Thank you very much.
Can I pay you my next orders with wire transfer (bank transfer) and can you send me payment instructions?

My country forbids PayPal because some stupid Serbian law and our only option for payment was moneybookers. WE is to expensive (8 or 16 eur per transaction). Here is a link to problems with payment to Healthcabin on one Serbian forum Google translated to English (go to last page): www.e-cigserbia.com

Thanks. I will check it.
Hopefully we will get our account problem fixed soon.

zogu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2011
Beograd, Vracar
Hi Sir,
thanks
Amy
My order (#73719) still processing, it is 11 days since i ordered, hope you did not forget about it ;)

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Hello, I just placed an order but I am not sure if it went through and I do not want to order the same things twice on accident. After I clicked "Pay now", it went to some page I couldn't understand, then back to the website. On the top, my items were still in the cart. Does that mean it didn't go through? I have not received confirmation e-mail so I have no idea, I've checked my spam already.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Hello, I just placed an order but I am not sure if it went through and I do not want to order the same things twice on accident. After I clicked "Pay now", it went to some page I couldn't understand, then back to the website. On the top, my items were still in the cart. Does that mean it didn't go through? I have not received confirmation e-mail so I have no idea, I've checked my spam already.

Normally when you finish your order, you will get an order confirmation by email.
If you does not mind, please PM me your email address, so I can check it for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread